Skip to main content

You are here

Our Finances

Médecins Sans Frontières is a non-profit organisation and more than 80 per cent of our resources are allocated directly to our humanitarian activities. The remaining 20 per cent is spent on management and administration, and reinvested in fundraising. 

Médecins Sans Frontières New Zealand’s annual finances will be available at the end of our first financial year. For the International and Australian finances, please see Annual Reports.