MSF HAS ENOUGH PHARMACISTS FOR FIELDWORKER POSITIONS, SO WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE BY JUNE 2021 FOR FURTHER UPDATES.
- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Relevant qualification as a pharmacist
- Ability to manage supply and ensure stock control
- Ability to implement processes that ensure availability and quality of locally purchased drugs
- Available to work infield for a minimum of 9 months
- Recent work experience in a hospital environment
- Knowledge of HIV, TB and treatment of tropical diseases
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.