- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (or equivalent)
- Current or recent practical experience with an emphasis on obstetric practice (as opposed to gynaecology)
- Willingness to provide care in line with Médecins Sans Frontières policy and protocols for women's health
- Available to work infield for a minimum of 6 weeks
- Competency with ultrasonography equipment (available in some locations)
- Willingness to commit for up to 6 months; several projects involve a significant training and skills transfer component therefore some longer placements are available.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY IN OUR FIELD PROJECTS
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.