Major Donors receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to special Major Donor events.
- Select mailings including Insider Letters from the Executive Director, annual reports, and The Pulse quarterly newsletter.
- Opportunities for in-person and phone briefings on Médecins Sans Frontières' activities.
- Designated staff who are available to respond to your questions and requests.
- Face-to-face meetings.
Other Ways to Strengthen Your Commitment:
- Consider making a Multi-year Pledge, which improves our capacity to conduct long term planning.
- We welcome Gifts of Land, Stock and Securities.
To learn more about the Major Donor Program please call Major Donor Manager Ruth Molloy on 0508 702 634 or email [email protected]
- View Médecins Sans Frontières' Annual Activity Impact Report (PDF), including our latest Financial Statements.
- Download our 2020 Major Donor Médecins Sans Frontières' operational activity reports: February 2020 Report (PDF), May 2020 Report (PDF), August 2020 Report (PDF), November 2020 Report (PDF).
- Learn more about Médecins Sans Frontières' history and principles.
Médecins Sans Frontières is committed to protecting your personal information. Please do not email your banking or credit card information as your email may be vulnerable before it is received by our secure system. You may send us this information by mail, over the phone or through our secure donation pages.