Médecins Sans Frontières is currently working in more than 60 countries. Your donations are used to deliver impartial medical assistance on the basis of need alone, regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Here is an overview of some of the work made possible by donations to Médecins Sans Frontières in 2015.
- 8,132,100 outpatient consultations
- 2,299,200 cases of malaria treated
- 219,300 births assisted, including caesarean sections
- 83,500 major surgical interventions, including obstetric surgery, under general or spinal anaesthesia
- 18,100 patients on tuberculosis first-line treatment
- 184,600 individual mental health consultations
- 1,537,400 people vaccinated against measles in response to an outbreak